Tuesday, July 13, 2010

After much howling and whining, Lisa has sprung me from my prison of sub-pages and allowed me to come blinking and squinting into the bright light of my very own front page post. Thank you, Lisa!

So who am I and what am I doing here? Simple. I'm here to nudge you toward better writing one post at a time. As for the answer to the other question, well, here's my official bio:

Sandra Moore writes as S. Dionne Moore. She is the multipublished author of three cozy mysteries and a new trilogy of historical romance. In addition to writing, she is an interviewer for Novel Journey and a contributing columnist for The Borrowed Book. Living in the Tuscarora Mountain area of Pennsylvania, she makes her home with her husband, daughter, and a Maltipoo who thinks he is a chick-magnet but is really a tick-magnet. Visit her at her Website http://www.sdionnemoore.com.

Now that that's out of the way, my plans are to teach you based on the lessons I have learned since beginning my writing career in 2000. Our first set of lessons will cover the much maligned and ugly-stepsister subject of Backstory.

Listen here for a short snippet about Backstory. Click play button to load. Have fun listening!





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry