Monday, June 30, 2014


You might just know me as the Monday blogger, and I've had a lot of fun as such. It's been an absolute privilege to work with the talented authors who run this blog. Elizabeth Ludwig (the blog owner and organizer) took me under her wing while I was still in college and had no published books to my name, and I can't thank her enough for that - nor can I thank all of you enough for supporting the BB ("The Borrowed Book")!

But after three (nearly three and a half) awesome years, I'm retiring as the Monday blogger. I'm not retiring from the blogosphere entirely, but with my new job (which I posted about HERE), I decided to simplify my blogging life a tad so I could be more focused. I just wanted you all to know that 1) the blog is in great hands and the rest of the team will continue to post fabulous (and fun!) content; and 2) I'm so grateful for the experience I've had here. Thank you for letting me share about one of my favorite topics - books! - with you all these last few years. :)

You can still find me in the coming days at Seasons of Humility and The Heart's Spring. I'm also working with a designer on having a static "home" site for my books, which I'll post about on one or both of those blogs soon!

I'm sure this isn't the last we'll hear/see of one another (as I said, I'll be around the blogosphere!), but after enjoying this wonderful online home I've been offered here, I thought a brief farewell was due. Big hugs to the BB team and all of our awesome readers!

8 comments :

  1. We'll miss you, Amber!! Thank you so much for being a part of the BB team. Best wishes for all your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    I'll miss you all, too! I hope I can keep in touch - and maybe check in here from time to time. :) Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the team, and thank you for the kind words! ♥

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for your future endeavors, and will see you 'round the other blogs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes on your new ventures, Amber! :-) It's been a blessing to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clara,

    Aww, thank you! And yes, I'll be seeing you 'round the blogosphere! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon,

    Thank you so much! It's been a blessing to get to know you, as well, and congratulations again on your writing successes! God bless! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new job! How awesome is that! I'm sure you are going to be blessed in this endeavor. You will be missed though!

    Smiles & Blessings,
    Cindy W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy,

    Sorry for the late reply - and thank you so much! I'm really excited about the job. The first week was awesome. :) Great company!

    Thank you for the kind words! It was wonderful to be part of the BB team these past few years.

    Please feel free to drop my blogs or social media sites any time and say hello. :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry