Sunday, March 14, 2010



Ever feel this way? Like the cares of the world have weighed you down, and no matter what you do, there’s no way you can go on? Fortunately, God is powerful, and be it failure, grief, or something in between, He is able to lift us up, dust us off, and restore in us the joy of our salvation.
The Scripture says this:

I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth— Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the LORD. ~ Psalm 40:1-3

Don't be deceived, beloved. God sees where we are. He knows our need, and though we may not always understand His ways, we can be assured of this: He will never go on without us. He'll wait patiently, renewing our strength, until at last, we can walk with Him again.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry