Friday, February 1, 2013

It's Fun Friday at The Borrowed Book!

To enter:

Leave the time it took you to complete the puzzle in the comments section as well as your email address for notifying you if you've won. Winners will be drawn from ALL of the times, so the person with the fastest time may not be the actual winner, but by leaving your time, you double your chances.

Want another entry? Tweet your puzzle time and mention The Borrowed Book, get another entry. RETWEET our Tweet, get two entries!

Post your puzzle time on BB's Facebook wall and...you guessed it...get another entry!

Post it on your OWN Facebook wall and you could get as many as FIVE entries.

It's all a way to spread the word about the great giveaways on BB. So c'mon! Help us spread the word, and have a little fun at the same time. :-)

This week's puzzle feature is brought to you by Mary Ellis and her newest release, Love Comes to Paradise.



**Winners have 30 days to claim their prize.

24 comments :

  1. 3:10 - LOVE COMES TO PARADISE looks just wonderful thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5:35
    WOW! Your fast Mary! :)
    Looks like a beautiful book! Very nice giveaway!
    Thanx! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good time, Mary!! Good luck in the drawing. Don't forget to tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm horrible at these puzzles, so I've given up. But I am celebrating authors this month at my blog...you may want to see my latest post.(-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing, Beth. Hey! Are you wearing a ruffle scarf? I just learned how to make those and I've been knitting up a storm!

    Oh, and good luck. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun! This one took me forever but 6:20 was my time. Love doing the puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Thanks for playing, Michelle. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it is a ruffle scarf! I can't knit but I do crochet! :)
    I tried knitting once... too complicated! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. (laughing) I hear ya, Beth. I can only knit scarves. Nothing fancy...like a pot holder. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4:39
    It's a beautiful book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can knit a little, but mostly I crochet. I like making little toys and things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was hoping to get under 4:00 this week but I did it in exactly 4:00 so I guess that is good for me. Would love to win this book. Thank you for the chance.

    Smiles & Blessings,
    Cindy W.

    countrybear52 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was fun. It took me exactly 6 minutes to complete.
    debsbunch5[at]jesusanswers[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job, Breanna. Good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops...don't forget to leave your email addy along with your comment so we can reach you, folks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Four minutes is great! Good luck, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you enjoyed it. Good luck, chaplaindebbie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I forgot my email address!
    imasoutherngirl18@gmail.com

    Sorry! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. sorry I forgot my email.
    medievalfreak17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks so much for featuring me on your lovely blog! what fun this has been! blessings on you and your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're pleased to have you here, Mary! :) Thank you for your guest post and the giveaway!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry