What can you expect in the coming months? Basically, we've tried mimic a newspaper design, with information that is targeted specifically toward readers and writers of Christian fiction.
Here's the tentative template we have came up with:
Page 1. Author Interview page (Daily Updates)
• Monday – Debut Authors
• Tuesday – Non-Fiction/Devotional Authors
• Wednesday – Fiction Authors
• Thursday – Reader Excerpts
• Friday – Weekly Drawing
• Saturday – Announce Winners
Page 2. Book/Movie/Website Review Page (Monthly Updates)
Page 3. Religion (Weekly Updates)
• Sunday Devotional
• Information on: Church Libraries (booksignings, promotion possibilities, etc.)
• Women’s Organizations/Speaking opportunities
Page 4. Classifieds (Monthly Updates)
• List of New Releases for the month
• Booksignings/Author Appearances/Workshops, etc.
• Conference Info/Dates including links
• Contest Info/Dates including links
Page 5. Writing/Craft
• Guest Bloggers (Teaching Articles)
• Editor/Agent Panels or Discussions
• Guest Authors – Q&A times with readers
Please bear with us as we put these changes into effect. Hopefully, when all is said and done, you will find The Borrowed Book to be YOUR favorite place for news and information about all of your favorite authors, agents, and editors.