Friday, March 9, 2012

It's fun Friday at The Borrowed Book, and you have several chances to win. Here's how - instead of leaving a comment, leave the time it took you to complete the puzzle in the comments section. Winners will be drawn from ALL of the times, so the person with the fastest time may not be the actual winner, but by leaving your time, you double your chances.

Want another entry? Tweet your puzzle time and mention The Borrowed Book, get another entry. RETWEET our Tweet, get two entries!

Post your puzzle time on BB's Facebook wall and...you guessed it...get another entry!

Post it on your OWN Facebook wall and you could get as many as FIVE entries.

It's all a way to spread the word about the great giveaways on BB. So c'mon! Help us spread the word, and have a little fun at the same time. :-)

This week's puzzle feature is brought to you by Dorothy Love and her newest release, Beauty for Ashes.




12 comments :

  1. 4.17: BEAUTY FOR ASHES looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My time was 3:03. Thanks for these fun puzzles, Lisa! :) And good luck to all our readers!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I so love these puzzles and would love to win BEAUTY FOR ASHES...absolutely love the cover!

    My time was 3:25 this week!

    Smiles & Blessings,
    Cindy W.

    countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Cindy!! Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing, marybelle. Good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My time was 3:56 this week.

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com
    wrensthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tweeted and mentioned the Borrowed Book at:
    https://twitter.com/#!/WendyNewcomb/status/178191087528189952

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com
    wrensthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I retweeted your tweet here:
    https://twitter.com/#!/theborrowedbook/status/177832215630200832

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com
    wrensthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted my time on your FB page (Wendy Newcomb)

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com
    wrensthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted it on my FB page here:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=850380392

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com
    wrensthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendy, the odds are in your favor. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, Lisa! When I saw this last comment, I was thinking...Hunger Games! ;) "May the odds be ever in your favor." Guess I've got the story on my mind since the movie's coming out in only 2 weeks!!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry