Friday, May 2, 2014

It's Fun Friday at The Borrowed Book! This week's prize is available as either e-book or print (reader's choice) inside the continental US, and e-book for readers outside.

To enter:

Leave the time it took you to complete the puzzles in the comments section as well as your email address for notifying you if you've won. Winners will be drawn from ALL of the times, so the person with the fastest time may not be the actual winner, but by leaving your time, you double your chances.

Want another entry? Tweet your puzzle time and mention The Borrowed Book, get another entry. RETWEET our Tweet, get two entries!

Post your puzzle time on BB's Facebook wall and...you guessed it...get another entry!

Post it on your OWN Facebook wall and you could get as many as FIVE entries.

It's all a way to spread the word about the great giveaways on BB. So c'mon! Help us spread the word, and have a little fun at the same time. Enter all weekend long! Winners will be announced Sunday night at midnight.

This week's puzzle feature is brought to you by Connie Almony and her newest release, At the Edge of a Dark Forest.

Click to Mix and Solve

8 comments :

  1. 5:40 - worst time for me. This early in the morning, before my morning coffee.... well, I enjoyed it anyway! :) I would LOVE to win this book. I am an avid fan of the Beauty & the Beast story so anything based on that story line peaks my interest. I collect anything Beauty & the Beast too.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Smiles & Blessings,
    Cindy W.

    countrybear52 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! Thanks for playing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4:40 was my time. Looks like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! It took me 7:44, and I know that picture :o)!!!

    Good Luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great time, Michelle! Thanks for playing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Don't worry, Connie. It takes awhile to figure out how to slide the pieces. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puzzle time: 4:59 minutes. I tweeted. I retweeted your tweet. I posted my time on your Facebook page. I would have posted yesterday, but my computer crashed just as I was posting :^( I'm due for a new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your computer works again, Kay :o)!

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry