Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I found these ads in the 1908 Sears, Roebuck Catalogue. I thought our readers might enjoy looking at them.

An Ice Box
I've always wondered what an ice box looked like. Pretty nifty! (Click on the picture to see close up.)


Recliner
  I had no idea there were recliners in the early 1900s. I think my legs would get tired resting on this one with that space between the chair and the foot rest. (Click on the picture to see close up.)


Earrings
 I love gold hoops and these look very similar to what we can buy today, but the prices--wow! What a difference! (Click on the picture to see close up.)




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry