Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Okay, show of hands...how many NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) fans do we have out there? Yeah, me either. LOL! I mean, it's just DRIVING, right?

Wrong!

I stumbled across this video while researching, and it gave me a whole new respect for the men and women in this high-speed sport. Notice the driver's split-second heel/toe action, and impressive way he manages to control the brake, clutch, and gas, all while steering through some pretty nasty turns! It's a short video, but it was certainly long enough to make me want to sit down to write a novel about a race car driver...someday.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry