Monday, February 6, 2012

I love quotes that inspire me, don't you? As a writer, it's easy to feel isolated and uninspired. The motivation for those who are self-employed (authors) has to come from within, which is why, when the writing blues hit, I turn to quotes or pictures of beauty, to help stoke the fires of my fiction-forming creativity. So for today, a short list of my fans:






If you have a favorite quote, leave it in comments to inspire others!


For links to other inspiring quotes check out my board at Pinterest. 

4 comments :

  1. Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Linda! I had one from emily dickinson but didn't post it. And another by Albert Einstein that I absolutely love that defines stupidity. I wonder if I'll ever say anything inspiring and be known for it. Seems the best I can do is to my teenage daughter: "Time to get Up," or "Clean your room." Hardly inspiring, even to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's one of my favorites:

    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

    ~Groucho Marx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! Maybe gross too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry