Friday, March 1, 2013

 It's Fun Friday at The Borrowed Book!

To enter:

Leave the time it took you to complete the puzzle in the comments section as well as your email address for notifying you if you've won. Winners will be drawn from ALL of the times, so the person with the fastest time may not be the actual winner, but by leaving your time, you double your chances.

Want another entry? Tweet your puzzle time and mention The Borrowed Book, get another entry. RETWEET our Tweet, get two entries!

Post your puzzle time on BB's Facebook wall and...you guessed it...get another entry!

Post it on your OWN Facebook wall and you could get as many as FIVE entries.

It's all a way to spread the word about the great giveaways on BB. So c'mon! Help us spread the word, and have a little fun at the same time. :-)

This week's puzzle feature is brought to you by Dani Pettrey and her newest release, Shattered.


10 comments :

  1. 3:23. Good luck everybody!

    bluegrassbirdie (at) gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2:41 super fun!!

    Bookwormgal2011(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2:51 oops sorry! Also posted on BB Facebook and my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great time. Thanks for playing, Brittany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Michelle. Thank you, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday, everyone. My time was 5:21.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got 3:42 I think that's my fastest time ever! That's pretty sad! LOL!!!
    I've wanted to read this book for quite some time now!! Hope I win! ;)

    imasoutherngirl18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5:26! Ouf, I am not used to doing puzzles. But I must admit that I enjoyed this one - thanks for sharing! And author Elizabeth Ludwig, I started No Safe Harbour today! Sounds like one good story. :-)
    Been wanting to read Shattered for a while now too, please include me in the drawing.

    Just retweeted the Borrowed Book's tweet. And am about to tweet another.

    g.gclermont AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3:41
    Thank you!
    Lisa Nelson
    storyreader617(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3:26 today. Always so much fun thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry